The Theatre Foyer is currently UNDER CONSTRUCTION as part of the new Theatre Twyford project, with an expected opening in 2023.
Specifications below are approximate.
- Located on 1st floor of the Theatre building – access via lift or stairs from Market St entrance
- Contains the venue box office (included in Theatre hire when in use).
- Can be hired independently (when Theatre not in use) for small events such as meetings, small performances, breakout area, book launches, readings, coffee mornings, games events, community organisation events. Contact us with your ideas.
- Foyer area approximately 10m x 7.5m. Flexible seating. Seating capacity approx 45 – to be confirmed closer to completion.
Check COVID-19 restrictions
- Air conditioning and heating
- Cafe/Bar operated by The Twyford’s RSA-certified staff
- Toilet facilities located on ground floor below – access via lift/stairs
- Dressing room with bathroom available for performers / speakers on level 1
- Venue Services
- Portable lighting/sound and other equipment on request
- Theatre foyer accessible via lift from Market St ground floor entrance
- Box office counter accessible
- Accessible unisex toilet with baby change table located on ground floor inside Market St entrance – access via lift
Contact us for pricing and expressions of interest.